Redwood Camp Meeting
Ministry Mall Booths
Booth Regulations, Cost & Application
The policy for the Redwood Camp Meeting is to w elcome a limited number of ministry organizations to be represented on our campground and permit them to have a display booth space (10'X10') at a location assigned to them.
The following conditions will apply:
- Booths for personal business and profit will not be allowed.
- Booth must be made attractive and have general appeal to our people.
- The ministry organization must supply all the materials to assemble their booth.
- The ministry requesting the booth must be in harmony with our Adventist beliefs and mission, as well as have the approval of: the church, conference, and union in their headquarters area.
- There will be no booths in front of or around the ABC building, and no sales will be permitted that are in direct conflict with the ABC.
- Due to increased operational expenses for the camp, there is a fee for booth spaces: $100 for the entire 10 days, or $150, if electricity is supplied. The fee will be prorated for those not staying for the full encampment. A check for the fee should accompany this application.
Northern California Conference of Seventh-day Adventist
ATTN: Ministerial Department
P.O. Box 23165
Pleasant Hill, California 94523-0165
Northern California Conference of Seventh-day Adventists | 401 Taylor Blvd. | P.O. Box 23165 | Pleasant Hill, CA 94523 | (925) 685-4300 | firstname.lastname@example.org