Expenses, Mileage and Per Diem
All reimbursements are paid out under an accountable plan. There are three requirements for us to reimburse any money to employees or associates of Northern California Conference.
- Your expenses must have a business connection - that is, you must have paid or incurred deductible expenses while performing services as an employee of your employer.
- You must adequately account to your employer for theses expenses within a reasonable period of time.
- You must return any excess reimbursement or allowance within a reasonable period of time.
The Conference also utilizes a Standard Meal allowance method as an alternative to the actual cost method. The Conference has a set amount for daily meals and incidental expenses (M&IE). Using the standard meal allowance we still must keep records; of time, place, and business purpose of your travel.Per Diem Rates- 2017
Per Diems are always taxable income unless there was an overnight stay on either side of the day you claim per diem. Spouse per diems are always taxable even with an overnight stay.
- $50.00 Full Day Per Diem
- $25.00 Half Day Per Diem
- $25.00 Full Day Per Diem
- $12.50 Half Day Per Diem
- $0.35 / mile February 2009 - March 2013
- $0.38 / mile April 1, 2013 - March 2014
- $0.42 / mile April 1, 2014- Current
Northern California Conference of Seventh-day Adventists | 401 Taylor Blvd. | P.O. Box 23165 | Pleasant Hill, CA 94523 | (925) 685-4300 | email@example.com