Women's Ministries Coordinator/Advisory Council
- Provide spiritual—as well as emotional and social—nurture to every woman in NCC to encourage them to experience a vibrant relationship with Jesus.
- Determine to invite women from the community and non-attending members to all Women’s Ministries activities.
- Become involved in nurturing new member ministries.
- A Ministry for Every Woman is the foundation of Women’s Ministries. Seek to ensure that every woman in the Church is involved in at least one area of ministry or service.
- Provide leadership training to women as a framework for developing leadership skills.
- Mentor and involve young women, girls, and teens in Women’s Ministries activities.
- Enditnow: Break the Silence About Abuse. Educate about and prevent abuse in every form, and help bring healing to abuse victims.
- Tell your world.
- Evangelism in North America by women
- Involvement in your community
- God in Shoes mission projects in your community, conference, or union
stopped attending church.
- An active Women’s Ministries program in at least 85% of churches in NCC by 2015.
- To assist the widows of the Congo become self-supporting by buying goats for $50. Contributing to the building of churches, schools and a clinic in Goma and the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC).
Northern California Conference of Seventh-day Adventists | 401 Taylor Blvd. | P.O. Box 23165 | Pleasant Hill, CA 94523 | (925) 685-4300 | email@example.com