Delegate List Due Date
Monday, July 2, 2018
Time and Place
Sunday, September 30; 9:00 a.m.; Lodi Fairmont Church.
Lunch will be provided.
List of Delegates
According to the NCC Bylaws, each church is granted regular delegates based upon church membership (as of December 31, 2017). Church companies do not send delegates. The Conference Executive Committee chooses Conference Church delegates. Pastors, we urge you to encourage your members to name as delegates thought leaders who are representative of your church—i.e., head elders, etc.
Basis for Delegate Selection
Regular delegates shall be chosen by each church as follows:
1) One (1) for the organization.
2) One (1) for each one hundred (100) members or major fraction thereof.
In the selection of delegates, please keep in mind that the following conference employees should not be selected, as they are already ex officio delegates, or delegates at large:
1) All elected conference personnel (Officers, Executive Committee, Constitution and Bylaws Committee, and Department Directors).
2) The principal or head teacher of each conference school.
3) The president or administrator of each SDA denominational hospital and college within the territory of this conference.
4) The head pastor of each church.
We recommend that church delegates be primarily lay members. Retired workers and denominational employees not occupying positions listed in items 1-4 above, however, are eligible to serve as church delegates.
Notification of Delegates
Please be sure to notify the delegates selected as soon as possible, so they may make early plans to attend.
Office of the Executive Secretary
Delegate Registration Information
Northern California Conference of Seventh-day Adventists | 401 Taylor Blvd. | P.O. Box 23165 | Pleasant Hill, CA 94523 | (925) 685-4300 | firstname.lastname@example.org