Napa Valley Adventist Retirement Estates
The Napa Valley Adventist Retirement Estates (NVARE) is an independent-living retirement center in Yountville, owned and operated by the Northern California Conference. NVARE supports the lifestyle and practices of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
Services provided by NVARE include:
- 81 living units, with a resident capacity of almost 100.
- Food service, which includes three vegetarian meals a day—with vegan options also available.
- Morning worships and a variety of evening programs.
- Free bus transportation to Napa (Thursdays) and St. Helena (Tuesdays) for medical appointments and shopping.
- Weekly activities, including exercise, games, music, movie with popcorn.
- Weekly banking services with Silverado Federal Credit Union.
- Weekly housekeeping service and room maintenance, repairs, and landscaping.
- Monthly outings to various places around Napa Valley and the San Francisco Bay Area.
- All of the above services are included in the room rental price, which is based on the type of unit.
In 2016 we upgraded to 100+HD channels, plus seven SDA channels. We have internet hookups in each room and WIFI. We installed new carpet in the hallways and common areas.
Napa Valley Adventist Retirement Estates (NVARE)
Northern California Conference of Seventh-day Adventists | 401 Taylor Blvd. | P.O. Box 23165 | Pleasant Hill, CA 94523 | (925) 685-4300 | email@example.com