Through the blessing of God, the Northern California Conference is continuing to recover from the downturn in tithe income that began in 2008 and continued through 2010.
• Tithe income for 2015 of $38,496,795 was $391,460 greater than the previous year.
• Income provided through bequests continued to remain strong for 2015.
• The investment of Northern California Conference operating reserves within the General Conference investment policy provided a return of approximately $125,000.
• In order to maintain all the programs and various ministries of the conference, during 2015 the Northern California Conference used approximately $1,350,000 of reserves that had been accumulated in previous years.
• The audited financial statements show the income and utilization of tithe, non-tithe funds, and subsidies from the General Conference and the Pacific Union Conference.
We appreciate the faithfulness of members and others in returning tithe and giving offerings. While it is true that the Northern California Conference does have some challenges, we believe in the promise found in Philippians 4:19 “But my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.”
Tithe Income - This chart shows tithe income for the past 10 years. Individual church listings may be seen on the Tithe and Mission Statement.
Investment Income - This chart shows the return on investments of operating reserves, according to General Conference policy.
Use of Tithe Dollar - This chart shows tithe utilization in 2015.
NCC Utilization of Retained Tithe - This chart shows how the 2015 tithe retained by the Northern California Conference was spent.
John D. Rasmussen