WOW Campaign 2018
5-A-Day Fruits and Vegetables Challenge
April 1-April 30, 2018
Dear Valued NCC Employees,
Please join our first WOW (Working on Wellness) Challenge for 2018. This is the 5-A-Day Fruits and Vegetables Challenge.
Here is what you have to do:
During the month of April, log the amount of fruits and vegetables you are eating each day. Try and get at least 5 servings of fruits and 5 servings of vegetables every day. One serving of fruits and vegetables is ½ cup cooked or 1 cup raw. You can use your fitness tracker, smart phone, or log sheet to help you keep track. Click here to download a pdf of a log sheet.
Between May 1 and May 7 submit your log to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will then be added to the drawing to win one of the prizes below:
(1) AirFyer – Air is the new oil. This is a healthy way to fry
(1) Multi-Cooker – More than a crock pot (pressure/slow cooking, steaming, simmer, & more).
(1) Ninja Chef – High End Kitchen Blender (Smoothies, frozen drinks, soups, ice cream, etc.)
(1) Beverage Infuser – Make flavored water/beverages by filling it with fruits and/or veggies
(1) Spiralizer – Create vegetable noodles – a tasty, healthy alternative to pasta
(5) $50.00 Gift Cards to Safeway
Wait for it!
Winners will be announced on or around May 14, 2018.
Whether you win a prize or not, you will be a winner just by participating and taking better care of yourself by eating more fruits and vegetables.
We have included resources on the NCC WOW website to help you achieve your goals. So, head on over to the WOW Website and look under the challenge tab to get started.
Keep Working on Wellness!
Your Wellness Committee
Northern California Conference of Seventh-day Adventists | 401 Taylor Blvd. | P.O. Box 23165 | Pleasant Hill, CA 94523 | (925) 685-4300 | email@example.com