African American Ministries/Inner City
MARK YOUR CALENDARS!
uRBAN cAMP mEETING
JUNE 21 - 23
Links to Video Promotion:
Elder Willie Johnson shares info about our upcoming Urban Camp Meeting!
Poster - 11x17 pdf
THURSDAY - SEMINAR TOPICS:
1:00 PM-2:30 PM Sabbath School - Hit the Mark
2:30 PM-4:00 PM Working On Wellness
Dr. Kathy Batchelor
3:30 PM-5:00 PM Social Justice and The Marginalized, "What are our responsibilities to the poor?"
FRIDAY - SEMINAR TOPICS:
10:30 AM-12 PM Social Justice and The Christian, "How do we reflect the evidence of the living Christ?"
10:30 AM-12 Noon Healthy Living Without Boundaries: A Spiritual Responsibility!
Sister Imelda Mitchell
1:30 PM-3:00 PM Social Justice and Public Policy,
"How do we create policies for social justice and equality, through a Biblical mandated prospective?"
3:30 PM-5:00 PM Sabbath School - Hit The Mark
3:30 PM-5:00 PM Educating The Palate
Chef G.W. Chew
- Dr. Ricardo Graham, President, Pacific Union Conference • Thursday Night
- Sister Imelda Mitchell, Health Promoter/Presenter • Friday Morning, Seminar Presenter
- Dr. Abraham Jules, Senior Pastor, Community Worship Center (in Queens, New York) • Friday Evening, Sabbath 11am, Sabbath Vespers
- Elder Marvin Clarke, Associate Pastor, Market Street Church • Sabbath Morning
- Pastor Edwin McBride, Youth Pastor, Kansas Avenue, Southeastern California Conference • Youth Speaker
- Elder Edward Woods, Director, Public Affairs and Religious Liberty, Lake Region Conference • Seminar Presenter
- Dr. Kathy Batchelor, HR Director, Northern California Conference • Seminar Presenter
Youth Programing • Urban Youth Ministries Team
Children ages 6-12 • VBS Programing,
VBS REGISTRATION Thursday June 21st @ 3PM
Thursday, June 21, 7PM - 9PM
FRIDAY, JUNE 22, 9AM - NOON & 7PM - 9PM
SABBATH, jUNE 23, 9AM -10:45AM & 11AM - 1PM
Children ages 0-5 (with parents) • Cradle Roll
Lodging: Hotels (call the hotel directly to make reservations)
LaQuinta: 2710 West March Ln, Stockton, CA 95219
(209) 952-7800 / $95.00
Marriott Courtyard: 3252 W March Ln, Stockton, CA 95219
(209)472-9700 / $159.00
Hilton: 2323 Grand Canal Boulevard, Stockton, CA, 95207
(209) 957-9090 / $125.00
University Plaza Waterfront Hotel: 110 W Fremont St, Stockton, CA 95202
(Downtown Stockton: 17 mins to Christian Life Center)
(209) 944-1140 / $112.00
Riverpoint Landing Marina Resorts/ RV Parking: 4950 Buckley Cove Way, Stockton, CA 95219
18 min (7.0 mi) via W March Ln. and West Ln. to Christian Life Center.
(209) 951-4144 / $46.00-$56.00
Christian Life Center: Overnight RV Parking Available at Christian Life Center.
This is Parking ONLY. There is NO ACCESS to Electricity, Water, nor Sewer. Campers must be self contained.
Northern California Conference of Seventh-day Adventists | 401 Taylor Blvd. | P.O. Box 23165 | Pleasant Hill, CA 94523 | (925) 685-4300 | firstname.lastname@example.org